Best Constipation Treatment to end your struggles for Life!

If you can not see this video click here

My Days of CONSTIPATION are OVER! How I went from going 1 time a week to 3 times a day! No joke..this is serious business!

This week we have been sharing tips to eliminate constipation in our children and in ourselves. I want to take some time to share with you tips to ensure you have a bowel movement everday. You need
1. Fiber (bulk)
2. Water
3. Probiotics (colon Health)
4. Movement

In order to achieve this daily I incorporated Shakeology and Shakeology Fiber into my diet everyday.

Also you may need to get creative with your meals here are some tips:
Make fiber reach soups with beans and veggies
Use fiber boost on your foods and beverages
Make water look good with fruit, lemons

Take time to look at http://www.coachu2health.com/ for more information and to work with me personally.



I would love to hear your thoughts. Leave your comments below:

To your success, P.S. If you're sick and tired of spending money and time on failing weightloss products then let me share with you a solution to Transforming your health and say 'goodbye' to yo-yo diets - forever! Go here NOW! => Give Me the Formula

No comments:

Post a Comment