He won 250,000 So can you! What are you waiting for?


The journey was not easy. At 355 pounds, I could barely move. I had the P90X series, but I couldn't even get past the first warm-up of the first workout! I knew I wasn't fit enough to do a regular P90X cycle, so each day I would do "Cardio X" or a Power 90 cardio workout. Some days, I could only do a few minutes before I was drained! But I took it day by day, pound by pound. My family loved me through all of it, even on the days when I was grumpy! My wife kept our food healthy and she even sacrificed some of her favorite foods so I could be faithful to my goals. I gave up all the fast foods, the beer, the high-calorie snacks, etc. I replaced it with lean meats and veggies, whole grains, healthy meal replacement bars, and lots of water! And during the whole journey, if I ever felt like giving up, my little baby girl would smile at me or give a little laugh. It was like a boost of adrenaline straight to my heart. I kept at it and never forgot the words of my Native Hawaiian ancestors to "Kulia i ka nu'u," which means to '"never settle for anything less than excellence."
Before I knew it, I had lost 20, then 50, then 70 pounds! And sure enough, I was able to do more and more workouts. By the time I lost about 90 pounds, I was able to do a full cycle of P90X. I kept gaining muscle, getting stronger, and losing more weight! By the time I entered the monthly [Million Dollar Body] competition, I had lost over 170 pounds! That's crazy! Since the competition, things have only gotten better! I have done a few more cycles of P90X and have integrated it with Tony's One on One workouts, 10-Minute Trainer, and the new ChaLEAN Extreme. At this point in my transformation, I have lost a total of 190 pounds, I am more fit than ever, and now I enjoy taking on new fitness challenges and pushing harder than ever before! My family and friends have been inspired and have begun their own health journeys. I have also had the honor of being on local TV and sharing my story with all of Hawaii. Every day I get phone calls from people wanting to transform their bodies with no surgery and to get P90X-style fit! I have helped dozens of people get started and some of them have had amazing results!
I will be eternally grateful to Beachbody for the gigantic role that they have had in completely changing my life. My family is still in complete shock of the transformation I have gone through and my doctor is absolutely floored! He sees no health problems looming for me anymore and hopes to use me to inspire his other patients. I still reflect every single day on the moment of my daughter's birth. I recall the horrible feeling I had being unhealthy and not being able to hold her close. But now, each time I reflect on that memory, I pick up both my daughter and my recently newborn son and I hold them close . . . because now I can!

Before 355
Body Fat 39%

After 165
Body Fat 14%

Dallas won the Million Dollare body Game and won 250,000 What are you waiting for? To your success, P.S. If you're sick and tired of spending money and time on failing weightloss products then let me share with you a solution to Transforming your health and say 'goodbye' to yo-yo diets - forever! Go here NOW! => Give Me the Formula

No comments:

Post a Comment