Coach Kai Sounds Off on her FAVE Items!







These are just a few of my Favorite Things!











Gospill/Affirmations- Reading my daily affirmations keeps me fired up, focused and meditating on these powerful words keeps me grounded. The one that I have had since the beginning of my journey is “Whether I fail or succeed shall be no woman's doing but my own. I am the force. I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice, My responsibility, win or lose, only I hold the key to my destiny.”






Polar Heart Rate Monitor-The monitor keeps me focused on how hard I am working out and then I can track how many calories burned.






Beachbody Fitness & Nutrition Programs-No Guess work, guaranteed results. Turbo Jam is my fav but I am doing Slim in 6 now.






Beachbody Club-What better way to get connected to this awesome online community and resources. Also you can win up to 1000 just for login in your workouts! Click here to join the Club.


Tanita Body Fat/Water Percentage Scale

Sparkpeople-An Online Free community, I use to track my workouts, food intake and met lots of cool people. Click here to be my buddy on sparkpeople.







Michi Ladder/South Beach/Eat Clean Extended Edition/ Tom Vento’s Burn the Fat Feed the Muscle-These books are my favorite for keeping my eating in check and losing weight the right way. If you’re just starting out I would stick with Michi Ladder.


Magic Bullet-Blend up smoothies and I am out the door. You don’t have to get a name brand in order for it to work. I am all about saving money.




Cooler Bag-Have a pink one. I carry all my meals in here for the day.


If you would like me to coach you, click here and fill out the form. It's free! You can also write me at CoachU2Health@beachbodycoach.com To your success, P.S. If you're sick and tired of spending money and time on failing weightloss products then let me share with you a solution to Transforming your health and say 'goodbye' to yo-yo diets - forever! Go here NOW! => Give Me the Formula

No comments:

Post a Comment