Official Check Yourself Day!










Saturdays are my official 'Check Yourself Day'! It’s the day when I take a mental note of all the items in my cupboards to ensure I have enough food items for the week then PLAN my meals. I have learned to look at food as fuel and in order for me to run at top speed I need to fill my tank with premium fuel.

I have learned that in order to avoid getting caught in a cycle of random less eating I have to PLAN my meals to succeed.

This week I bought the following additions:


LF Kefir-To make smoothies

Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk-For smoothies, Cereal Frozen Berries from Sams-To add to smoothies, cereal, yogurts

Raw Almonds-Snacks, Sprinkle on Oatmeal Raw Almond Butter-Add to shakeology, celery, oatmeal Eggs

Mini Sweet Peppers-For dipping in hummus

Arnolds Multi Grain thin slice bread

Brussels sprouts

Grape Tomatos-Dip, Salads, Roasted Veggies

Green Beans

Spaghetti squash

Red Onion

Gala Apples

Now it’s your TURN! If you need any help with planning your meals this week just ask!
Coach Kai
To your success, P.S. If you're sick and tired of spending money and time on failing weightloss products then let me share with you a solution to Transforming your health and say 'goodbye' to yo-yo diets - forever! Go here NOW! => Give Me the Formula

No comments:

Post a Comment