Motivation in Your FACE
If you’re anything like I am then I know you have struggles with pressing play, going for a walk, going to the gym or even planning your meals ahead of time. Seems like when I know I should be working out other things flood my mind-cleaning the house, laundry, and shopping just to name a few. Today’s Health nugget is a challenge to keep your goals in eyes view to motivate you to stay on task. Here are some ideas that you can refer to if you should ever begin to get off track.
1. Create a Vision/Motivation Collage-Create a collage of where you want to be. Decide on a theme such as “Kai’s Transformation”, “No More Excuses”, “If it has to be it’s up to me” etc. Cut out words, colors, pictures from old magazines then paste them on construction paper. Place the collage on your fridge or anywhere you are likely to see it.
2. Chart your goals for accountability-Seeing where you started and mapping where you want to be is enough for me to get moving. I would recommend doing a weekly or monthly chart so that it’s reachable and measurable. Currently, I have a calendar which is noted with the days I work out and weekly weighin. My calendar is on my bathroom wall. Click Here to download the Calendar Template.
3. Pictures- Having a picture of someone you admire is awesome motivation this picture could also be an old picture of yourself. When selecting a person it would be a good idea to pick someone around your same height or shape.
4. Screen saver on your computer with motivational pictures, chart or affirmations.
5. Affirmations-These can be placed on your bedroom mirror or bathroom and read every morning before starting your day. Here is a little part of my daily affirmation “I am a warrior, I will fight through daily temptations, I will reject foods that are not fuel but which will take my energy and clog my arteries, I will exercise because I am worth it, I am a warrior, yes I AM!”
No matter what form of motivation you choose be sure to change it up every once in a while. And no matter what obstacles come your way jump over them and stay the course.
In this together,
Coach Kai To your success, P.S. If you're sick and tired of spending money and time on failing weightloss products then let me share with you a solution to Transforming your health and say 'goodbye' to yo-yo diets - forever! Go here NOW! => Give Me the Formula