30 Day - JUST SAY NO TO FAST FOOD Challenge

30 Day - JUST SAY NO TO FAST FOOD Challenge

Join as we challenge ourselves to eat no FAST FOOD from June27-July25.

 


You will see the change in your weight, feel better and your food budget.

Eating Fast Food Saves me money and time!

Maybe it appears to be saving you money but I promise you this eating cheaper food on the run will BANKRUPT your health in the LONG run!
Today, to make the same 10 piece meal you’d get at KFC, El Pollo Loco, Lousianna Fried Chicken, Churches, Popeye’s, and yes—Jim Dandy’s Fried Chicken (for my old school folks), you’d spend  near $40 dollars on all of the ingredients. When you’re on a tight budget, why spend $40 when you can spend $9.99 plus tax and spare yourself the trip to the store, cooking, and washing dishes?

Yes I know it will be hard to pass by some of your favorite fast food places and feel the Sweet Tea and Zaxby fries(my Fave) calling your name but lets say NO DRIVETHRU!

Here are some tips to help you KICK the Fast food
habit
1. Take it with you! I have found that keeping snacks with me helps to grab something on the run vs going thru the drive thru such as Nuts, yogurt, jerky
2. Commit to being a GUZZLA4LIFE! By Drinking lots of water at least 8cups a day will keep you full and flush out toxins
3. Fiber in all my meals keep my full such as Shakeology boost, Shakeology, beans, Oats, berries. Click here on how to add more fiber to your diet
4. Exercise-When you commit to an exercise program you are less likely to sabatog your efforts and you begin to crave good things for your body. There are so many options to get moving but pick something you enjoy or else you wont do it! Get Creative with it-I have started a 530am Body Gospel Prayer Walk with some ladies in my neighborhood. I promise you will feel much better.
5. The Power to WILL yourself to do the BEST thing for your body!
6. Eating small meals so your eating to be satisfied but never hungry. Lots of times we go to drive thru and eat less for more calories, fat and sodium.
7. Lets Chat! If you feel you need 1-1 help. I am here for you to customize a plan and give you tips regarding your specific situation. Click here to set up a time for us to chat.
8. Join a FREE Support and Community that share your same goal to be healthier. Click here for your Free Access to a Free WL Community group.

So what happens when I have no food and I am hungry?
Ask yourself...Did I plan to fail or did I fail to plan?
Look in your car for those nuts, water and fruit. Eat that to hold you over until you get home.

Kai-Is everything at the Fast Food is bad?
No not everything is bad but we need to take more control of what we are putting in our bodies and to discipline ourselves to eat healthier. If your lifestyle will not allow you to BOYCOTT Fast food this month then some progress is better than NO progress. So order grilled, salad, baked options. HOWEVER, I will be encouraging everyone to identify the real root as to why giving up fast food is so difficult and encouraging each other this month to stay on track.

In order to keep up with how everyone is doing
1.Join us on our Accountiblity Page at http://www.facebook.com/kaispeaks
2. Check back on my blog to read the tips and articles to keep yourself motivated.
3. Connect with the group on Twitter by using the tag #NoFastFoodChallenge my name is Kaispeakshealth

You can do this! Are you in?


Remember where there is a will there is a way!


To your success, P.S. If you're sick and tired of spending money and time on failing weightloss products then let me share with you a solution to Transforming your health and say 'goodbye' to yo-yo diets - forever! Go here NOW! => Give Me the Formula

No comments:

Post a Comment