Give your Mother the gift that keeps on giving!

Give your Mother the gift that keeps on giving!

Mothers Day is fast approaching and we all want to give our Mothers a gift that says “I love you” and “I thank you”. I have put on my thinking cap to give you some awesome Mothers Day Gift ideas that will be a blessing to the Mothers in your life.

1. Give her the gift of health. Whether she is already exercising or has been neglecting her health giving her a total health solution will give her the tools she needs. Each Kit comes with the Workouts, Meal plan and Online Support. Some workouts to consider for your mom are Brazil Butt Lift and Yoga Booty Ballet Makeover. You can purchases these Home Fitness Solutions at http://www.coachu2health.com%3eclick%20shop/
2. Give her the gift of Knowledge. Having a reference guide at your finger tips to guide you with your eating is the best gift of all. I always stress to my customers to “Lead with Nutrition First”. The Eat Clean Diet Recharged Book has been my lifesaver and I recommend it everyone I meet.

www.Eatcleandiet.com for more info

3. Give her a gift to help her distress. It’s hard to juggle the many roles that women have to take on. We are mothers, teachers, cooks, cleaners, friend and wife. It is easy to get overwhelmed and loose track of taking care of yourself. Find a local Avon or Mary Kay rep to make you a “Pamper Yourself Gift basket”. Have them fill your basket with lotion, bath salts, hand scrub, facial mask, jazz cd, and journal set to name a few

For Avon ideas go to www.youravon.com/brandonsmith

4. Give her your love. We all love our moms but sometimes we forget how important it is to say “I love you” and to spend quality time with them. So let Mothers Day be one of many days you express your love for your mom.

What are some ways you express love for your mom on Mothers Day? I would love for you to share.


If you have any questions or would like help putting together a gift for your Mother this Mothers day please feel free to email me at coachU4free@yahoo.com


Kai



To your success, P.S. If you're sick and tired of spending money and time on failing weightloss products then let me share with you a solution to Transforming your health and say 'goodbye' to yo-yo diets - forever! Go here NOW! => Give Me the Formula

No comments:

Post a Comment