Clean Breakfast Sausage

Good Morning!

Plenty of us are busy and are on the move and want to eat clean. Yesterday I shared Apple-Cinnamon protien pancakes. Well today I will show you how you can make your own clean version of sasauge patties to eat on the run. Enjoy

26 oz ground turkey
2 Tbs chopped red onion
1 Tbs onion, minced
1/4 tsp sea salt
1 tsp fennel seed
1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
1/2 tsp Mrs. Dash seasoning

Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Separate into approximately 10 patties (2-1/2 oz each). Freeze between wax paper and pull out patties as you need them! Also- I use a small scoop (2 Tbs) for mine and freeze them on wax paper til they're frozen, then put in ziplocks. I can easily pull out a "ball" and pop it into the microwave to thaw. (1 ball = 1/2 serving)

This recipe was given by my sparkfriend MICHTOMAN To your success, P.S. If you're sick and tired of spending money and time on failing weightloss products then let me share with you a solution to Transforming your health and say 'goodbye' to yo-yo diets - forever! Go here NOW! => Give Me the Formula

No comments:

Post a Comment