Stepout the box-Literally


Working in an office can be difficult to get the body moving during the day so every little bit helps. Make a commitment to get out the box aka cubical can be challenging.

I know for me sometimes I get zoned in my work that I don’t leave until lunch then stay until it is time to go home. Here are some suggestions to get to stepin out the box. I am committing to work these into my daily routine. So much so I am posting it on my desk.
o Park as far as you can from the building you work. Make strides to and from work will get your body moving
o Don’t call or email a co-worker make strides to their desk
o Avoid the elevator the stairs burn more calories
o Walk to the water machine
o Do not eat at your desk. Walk to a picnic or eating area then leave yourself time to take a stroll around the parking area.
o We have two 15minute breaks. Do you use them? Why not walk to the other building and back.
o Walk to the bathroom on the 3rd floor? Work them legs.
o Call up the elevator and drink the water and our elevators are slllloooow!!
o Sit on a ball at your desk
These two articles give some extra ideas.


To your success, P.S. If you're sick and tired of spending money and time on failing weightloss products then let me share with you a solution to Transforming your health and say 'goodbye' to yo-yo diets - forever! Go here NOW! => Give Me the Formula

No comments:

Post a Comment