Biblical Truths for Weightloss Struggle

Have you be struggling with staying committed to the goals you have set for YOURSELF? Well you are not alone...millions of Americans struggle with self-control and self sabotaging habits. Myself included. I find that when I get too comfortable or when I allow a cheat meal to become a cheat day that I lose focus.


It is soo easy to become derailed. I wanted to share with you one of the things I do to keep myself grounded. I truly believe that you can have whatever you want if you will put in the work to get it done. I believe that short term sacrifices will produce long term rewards. but what you believe to be true will dictate your success. So one of the things I do is meditate on what I know to be true NOT what the reality is. Yes I am over weight, yes I struggle with drinking water but the TRUTH is that "I am an over comer, I am more than a conqueror"...when you repeat the truth it resonates in your mind and begins to pierce your heart. So much so when you want to engage in a self-sabotaging habit the truth will keep you from going against who you are.

Do you think Queen Elizabeth will roll around with the pigs and the chickens? Probably not because she has been groomed to "believe" she is better than that. In all actuality it may be fun to get dirty with the animals BUT she doesn't believe that is what she should be doing and will not do it.

So what have you been telling yourself? What have you decided to believe is the truth? Here are some words to mediate on.

19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you,
whom you have received from God? You are not your own;
20you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.
1Cor 6:19-20



31So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
1Cor 10:31



27But [like a boxer] I buffet my body [handle it roughly, discipline it by hardships] and subdue it,
for fear that after proclaiming to others the Gospel and things pertaining to it, I myself should become
unfit [not stand the test, be unapproved and rejected as a counterfeit]. (amplified verison)
1Cor 9:27



If anyone competes as an athlete, he does not receive
the victor’s crown unless he competes according to the rules.
2 Timothy 2:5 To your success, P.S. If you're sick and tired of spending money and time on failing weightloss products then let me share with you a solution to Transforming your health and say 'goodbye' to yo-yo diets - forever! Go here NOW! => Give Me the Formula

No comments:

Post a Comment