Carb Lovers Diet

What does a carb lover's weight loss diet look like? Excerpt from Dec 2010 Beachbody Newsletter

As I get older, I can't get away with eating as much as I used to. So when I've overindulged a few too many times, here's what a typical day of back-to-basics eating might look like:
Shakeology®Breakfast: Shakeology with 1 Tbsp. peanut butter and one small banana.
Midmorning: Protein pancake. (Grind 1/2 cup of oatmeal in a food processor, then whisk it together in a bowl with 5 egg whites, 2 packets of stevia, a small handful of raisins, and cinnamon to taste. Lightly coat a small nonstick pan with cooking spray, preheat over medium heat, pour in batter, and cook until pancake is brown on one side. Flip and cook until the other side is brown.) I make several of these on the weekend, wrap them individually in aluminum foil, and store in the fridge. Before work, I just grab one and go.
Lunch: Large salad with kidney beans, cucumbers, bell peppers, and salsa.
Afternoon (if I'm hungry): Fat-free Greek yogurt with berries and cinnamon.
Dinner: Grilled chicken with steamed vegetables or salad. Or whole-grain pasta with marinara sauce, chicken sausage, and vegetables.
To your success, P.S. If you're sick and tired of spending money and time on failing weightloss products then let me share with you a solution to Transforming your health and say 'goodbye' to yo-yo diets - forever! Go here NOW! => Give Me the Formula

No comments:

Post a Comment