GREENBERRY PINA COLADA

What better way to kick off the warm weather than a nice Big Smoothie. I love it. I have lost so much weight and inches taking care of my body. Here is a recipe I think you will all love.

GREENBERRY PINA COLADA
1/2 c frozen pineapple
.5 Banana
1/2tsp coconut extract to 1cup of almond milk(or coconut milk to taste/consistency)
1 scoop Greenberry Shakeology
1cup ice to desired consistency
If needed: 2tsp Honey or Agave nectar
Blend all ingredients together…SOOOOOO GOOD!!!




To place your order or find out more info on shakeology go to www.myshakeology.com/CoachYou2Health


Kai

To your success, P.S. If you're sick and tired of spending money and time on failing weightloss products then let me share with you a solution to Transforming your health and say 'goodbye' to yo-yo diets - forever! Go here NOW! => Give Me the Formula

No comments:

Post a Comment