Finished the 2010 Gate River Run

Hey Gang! Thank you for all your support and Cheers for my preparation on the Gate River Run!


Wow! What an experience. For someone who never had an interest in running nor had an athletic inclination to being a runner, I went in 100% committed. I am so proud that I finished! During the run I was pacing myself and did very well up to mile 7 then my legs started to feel like lead handing from my hips..URRGH...I wanted to push it...but by the time I reached the Green Giant(the hart bridge) I was so tired. So Intead of hurting myself I decided to glide it and do a little run walk and just coasted pass the finish line.

I did this to show if there is something you really want, a goal that you want to accomplish its not about everyone else, its only YOU who can make the Choice to see it through!

Way to go Runners for the 2010 Gate River Run...This was the race we all have been training for! To your success, P.S. If you're sick and tired of spending money and time on failing weightloss products then let me share with you a solution to Transforming your health and say 'goodbye' to yo-yo diets - forever! Go here NOW! => Give Me the Formula

2 comments:

  1. so proud of you ... awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the best. even I a former runner did not dare to do the River Run. hats off to you.!!!!

    ReplyDelete