The Solution for your Resolution!


The Solution for your Resolution!

In 2010 I have prayed the pray "Lord give me the courage to Fail?"! You may think that is a weird prayer request but for me that is what I need. I need the ability to push forward without all the answers, the ability to lean on God when I can't see my way and then bounce back if I fall on my face. I love to have "it all together", I love to have a plan, I love to be of excellence but in my case it causes me to be paralyzed. I don't want to be paralyzed I WANT the Courage to fail! The courage to fall, dust off and get back up. This is what led me to start the New Year Off with two major events 1. Participating in the Masters Cleanse and 2. Training for the largest 15K in the USA. This is a BIG deal for me because it is pushing me out of my comfort zone and onto uncharted territory! But with friends like you, on Spark people and the Beachbody Community cheering me on I know I can do this.

What is your hearts desire for the New Year? Is it the Courage to fail, like me, weight loss, a commitment to eating better, to get out of debt, or relive stress? No matter what it is there is a solution for your resolution.

Lets partner together to reach your goals in 2010. I am here when ever you’re ready.

In the meantime, Join me on Youtube at www.youtube.com/coachu2health to see my video blog for the "Count down to the race" and I will keep you updated on the Cleanse which starts 1/5/2010 thanks to my sparkfriend Saconda Williams.
Kai
To your success, P.S. If you're sick and tired of spending money and time on failing weightloss products then let me share with you a solution to Transforming your health and say 'goodbye' to yo-yo diets - forever! Go here NOW! => Give Me the Formula

No comments:

Post a Comment