Let the change and healing begin, one step at a time

Real People Helping Real People to Succeed

The below five concepts are the at the core of Natural Raw Living. They are the foundation for living and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

CHANGE
HEALTHY LIFESTYLES
INSPIRATION
LEARNING AND KNOWLEDGE
SHARING
WILL POWER

I am Evelyn Parham. I am a follower of Christ, wife, mother, educator, trained biologist and avid blogger. My personal goal is becoming a Holistic Health Advisor and obtaining my Ph.D. in Natural Health Sciences. I love connecting and inspiring others. I am very passionate about sharing information will help others live a healthier life. If I can help just one person along the way, that would something wonderful.

I was diagnosed with uterine fibroid tumors in 2002, and it wasn't until 2005 that I began researching and understanding the connection between diet and health. My first change began with me adopting a vegetarian diet, but it was always a struggle for me. In 2005, I did my first Master Cleanse and from there, I continued researching and reading more about diet and health.

I joined a group started by Bunny Berry (Raw Fu), back in November of 2008. That's when I began my raw food journey. It hasn't been an easy journey, but it has been a life changing experience.

I have never in my life received as many compliments as I receive now. It feels good knowing that my diet plays a big role in how I feel and look. I weighed 152 lbs back in 2004, but now I weigh what I weighed my junior/senior year in high school (108-110 lbs) Check out my video and see the metamorphosis.

I want you to know that food does mater and it makes a difference in your overall health and well being.

At this time, I eat a high raw vegan diet and I enjoy this way of eating. I have learned a lot about eating a healthy raw food diet and I know there is much more I will learn.

Natural Raw Living is here to inform, inspire, motivate and encourage. You can be a healthier person, but it starts within you.

Let the change and healing begin, one step at a time.

Guest Blogger
Evelyn Parham
http://www.blogger.com/www.naturalrawliving.com

To your success, P.S. If you're sick and tired of spending money and time on failing weightloss products then let me share with you a solution to Transforming your health and say 'goodbye' to yo-yo diets - forever! Go here NOW! => Give Me the Formula

No comments:

Post a Comment